The HD-690CF 6X9" subwoofer is designed and built for the unique demands of the car audio environment. They are built to deliver the truest, in-car sound possible, the most accurate and natural performance ever-the type of performance that has earned our design team countless awards and unanimous praise from around the world. The HD-690CF SUB is smooth with a fast deep clean sound into the lowest bass frequencies.
1 pr 6X9" Carbon Fiber Subwoofer cast mid-woofer
Technical specs and contents
- 1 pr 6X9" carbon fiber subwoofer
- Frequency response 30Hz-4000Hz
- Power handling:125WRS (250WPk)
- (Actual response curve depending on size and type of enclosure used.
- (download response curves on parameter tech sheet Pdf)
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Dimensions: 6.625"X 9.25"
- Ellipse (168.3mm X 235mm)
- Ellipse (Exclusive of mounting tabs) 6" X 8.625"
- Ellipse (152.4mm X 219mm)
- Ellipse Free Air use mount in rear deck, large door or panel
- Mounting depth: 3.5"
- Cone: carbon fiber cone
- Magnet weight: 30 Oz
- Cone surround: rubber
- Voice coil: 1.5"
Download tech parameters here >>
<< Back to 6x9 Series
<< Back to Subwoofers